Want To Have The Confidence To Achieve Your Goals And Thrive Living The Life Of Your Dreams?
Let me tell you about my client Karis…
So, what does this have to do with you?
And I’m looking for more amazing professionals to work with me privately and join Karis in confidence and success.
The only question is… do you want to be one of them?
If the answer is “Yes,” I’d love to help you get started for free.
I’ll tell you more about that shortly. Let’s talk about you for a moment first.
If you’re reading this now, you’re probably experiencing one of these three confidence related challenges:
This stops you from taking all (and sometimes any) of the necessary action to bring your goals and dreams to life. It may even present itself as not knowing what it is you want to save the disappointment of failing to achieve it.
2. You know you’ve got magic in you but you fear judgement & or rejection.
Your fear of what others might think or do as a result of your thinking and actions holds you back from being your true self. As a result, this stops you pursuing what you know you truly desire with all that you’ve got. You may even be so concerned with social and societal “shoulds” that you’re not even sure what you really want anymore.
3. You’ve got goals/desires but you fear you won’t achieve them.
Also known as the “fear of unfulfilled potential,” it keeps you frozen in fear or made frantic by a need to prove yourself. Because of this, your goals are distant candlelight burning out in the distance or you are well on track to burning yourself out on the way there.
The truth is, each of these challenges is just the presenting problem of a deeper underlying issue with your confidence. That being said you probably experience some of these related fears and challenges my clients face as well…
- Being out of or losing control
- Letting others down
- Having your trust broken/ being hurt
- Knowing who you are and being comfortable being yourself
- Knowing exactly what you want, how to get it and believing you can
- Self-doubt, fear and anxious feelings about your challenges, goals and chosen path
- Saying no to others
- Making time to care for yourself
- Guilt – with time, productivity, others needs and doing more of what you love
- Taking things personally
- Demanding schedules
- Worrying what others think of you
- Having no clear vision of what you want or plan to get it
- Coping with negative emotions, particularly stress and overwhelm
- Having high expectations of and being tough on yourself
- Feeling like an imposter
Regardless of what specific challenges you are currently facing, they are stopping you from:
A) Creating a clear vision, goals and action plan in the first place
B) Consistently taking action, moving forward and enjoying the process of achieving your goals
What I can tell you right now is that I have helped my clients overcome every single one of these challenges and more. And you can too, that’s my promise to you and you can hold me to it.
Of course, what I can’t tell you right now is what the specific source of your challenges is without learning more about you and your situation.
But the good news for you is that whatever is going on for you right now, we can get you on the right track to where you want to be.
I’ve done it, I’ve helped my clients to do it and I’m happy to do it for you completely free.
Here’s how you can get my support for free:
On our call, we’ll co-design a straightforward plan that will help you to create even greater confidence and go after your goals in an easy, effortless and enjoyable way. Here’s what we’ll do during your “Confidence & Clarity Discovery Session”:
- Get totally clear on what it is you want to achieve, where you are now and what you need to do to achieve it.
- Uncover hidden obstacles that are blocking your confidence, stopping you from taking action and holding you back from the success you deserve (this is where an expert outside perspective is invaluable).
- Leave the session re-energised, knowing exactly what you want, what to work on and ready to take action to develop your confidence and bring your goals and dreams to life.
I’m sure that at this point you’re probably asking yourself why I’m doing this. It’s really simple.
I love helping people to create complete confidence within themselves and I’m good at it. After building my own confidence up from rock bottom and really getting after my dreams, my passion is taking amazing heart-centred professionals under my wing and helping them to do the same.
This is my way of connecting with these people whilst providing an incredible amount of value along the way.
That being said, this opportunity isn’t a good fit for everyone…
Who is this amazing opportunity for?
Here’s the criteria for who I can best help:
- You are open-minded. You are willing to admit you don’t know it all, open to learning new ways of being, thinking and doing things and are ready to embrace your best self. Even if it means changing what you currently believe to overcome internal limitations and create powerful, lasting results.
- You are determined and ambitious. Whether you want to make a big difference in the world, create the best life possible for yourself and your family or achieve what you know you are truly capable of… There’s no room for victims or excuse makers. Whilst coaching can help you create shortcuts, nothing will work for you unless you are driven to take action, fail, learn, give it your all and achieve the best you can.
- You are willing to do the work. There’s no two ways about it, if there’s changes to be made, challenges to overcome or new levels of success to attain, you are down to do what is necessary to get the results that you want (In an enjoyable way co-created by us both of course). Even if that means taking a look inside to see where you are stopping yourself.
If you don’t meet all three of these requirements, please stop reading now.
If you’re still unsure because you don’t fully believe in yourself or your ability to achieve your goals, that’s okay. I’ll believe in you enough for the both of us until you believe in yourself too and you will.
How to secure your spot on my calendar…
Step 1: Click the big orange button below to view my availability in a new window.
Step 2: Select your preferred date and the time that suits you best and click “confirm.” Then simply pop in your details and answers, click “schedule event” and you’re officially booked in. You’ll then receive a confirmation email from me personally within 24 hours that will contain some questions to help you get the most from your session.
Step 3: At the scheduled time of your session, we’ll discuss what you want to achieve, the biggest obstacles currently in the way of your confidence and achieving your goals and how to overcome them. We’ll also use this as an opportunity to see if we’re a good fit to work together long term in case you want help improving your confidence and achieving your goals.
If we both decide to work together beyond this session, great, we can get started right away. If not, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need. Either way, you win!
Click the button below now and let’s create an empowering plan for you:
There’s no stopping me now!“ – Karis Stewart